The Oxford Farming Conference
The existing Oxford Farming Conference website had reached end of life. Based on an older, unsupported content management system, a replacement website was required. The OFC wisely used this opportunity for a full re-design and audit, desiring a fresh appearance and contemporary layout, without compromising access to existing content.
Approach and Outcome
We created several iterative designs ensuring full use of the high quality event images available. The new site provides a superior mobile experience with unrestricted access to all content areas, whilst visitors are guided though various event options by the the intuitive Booking system. A suite of backend management tools provides insight into delegate reporting and availability.
Long term website support is ensured by our hosting package and CMS longevity is provided courtesy of the latest Drupal 8 CMS platform.
Site functionality includes:
- Vibrant, mobile friendly design
- Online Bookings with confirmation alerts, invoicing and custom database tables
- Worldpay payment system integration
- Discount code support
- Multi-category news feed
- Downloadable speaker materials
- Backend delegate management
- Sales and availability reporting
- Geographical auto form completion
- Dynamic ticket generation
- Event programmes
- Searchable conference resources - including all historical events